domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Naze...


Trully is that kind of wondering walk that takes us to somewhat cloudy path. When certain questions emerge, and certain actions are pointed to you, what will you do to deflect it?

It not always easy to get this solved, and even if you know that solution sometimes is rather easy you will face those kind of hesitations typical from the surprise and lack of reaction for what shouldn't have happened but what do you know... it did!

There isn't any easy way of getting past this, but for sure you can believe in yourself, the ones that have nothing to fear shall face everything with his chin rising to the sky. Usually there is some kind of problem to expressing when you decide to open your mouth and speak it out loud, but what to do?
Hum... you want to know what do i do? lol i rather not...

Ok you insist i get it, i'll tell you then... If i needed to answer something like that i like to be as sincere as i can, but i am no example even though i am writting this cause i have a smooth temper that makes me boil easily. Nonetheless if i don't get pressured it is easier to make this exactly as i make them in my mind. But what the hell we are humans for something right?

Imagine this example, me and my soulmate get into a discussion about some random topic that made someone curious and wanted to know better it's origin.. are you following? Ok so after the conversation continues to develop i get to a point if she doesn't let it drop dead and i have to say anymore that i did it seems kind of hard to say something to express myself. But that's my problem i like short conversations about serious themes about myself, otherwise i start to lose track of where i left myself to.

But there is always some light in these problems, you know where your destination is, what your heart tells you to follow, and you know it is the right thing, cause that is the only thing that can rest your body and soul quiet. Maybe what i'm saying isn't making much sense but i can only express from what i know and can answer with my life.

The question is all about the "Naze..." Naze, naaaze, náze, náaze... we won't do much more that wonder about it right?

Conclusion, get home, find your home, your shelter, your only place where you feel you belong, that will give you the next step for sure.

At by that i give you this part of lyric:

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life

If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done

It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong.

Sweet :) *@

Sem comentários: