terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

My Light


My first topic goes to giving some clarification about what i want by this.
Taka is my nickname that was given by my brother since a tender age. Being a japanese culture's lover was the main boost. After that it all went with getting to know a little better the language and allowing to absorb every piece of information i could get about it.
Japan is indeed one of my top countries to visit at least once in a life time.

Anyway let's get right to the point. This will be a place to get a new path and a new light about every aspect of my life and even other facts that may be of interest.

It is a real challenge to get this made but not making a promisse if i couldn't keep some kind of legal action could be made agaisn't me. So i'll just make this as a way to let everybody and i must be included in this, since i want to know myself and my thoughts better and keeping track of them can be quite useful.

Really hope you all agree...

So... Let's get the light... my light!

Sem comentários: