segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2012

Let the Week of Love begin!


7 days dedicated to the most important person in my whole life!

Sounds good?

Well it feels even better!

For that and much more... A tribute to you Diuska!

For your kindness, love, friendship, honesty, being a good listener, putting up with my bad humor or fears, earing over the point where is humanly possible to ear someone out, making me happy and loving every single day, step by step, you became something i can't explain or justify. You simply were, is and will be the most magical person i have ever had the pleasure and honor of meeting.

*@

1 comentário:

Diuska disse...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i cant resist!!!

love you my sweet pinipom! you are my everything