terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

When the black wings are down...


















What happens when the black wings are down?


When the chains bind me from scatterin again.


When the birds spread their wings and just fly with Godspeed.


When my legs bend, my chest feels heavy and i can't stand up by myself.


What can i do?

There is nothing i have to worry about, you are there by my side.

You awaken my hidden spirit, you rise my aura to the maximum and make the chains shatter like tiny pieces of glass that fell on the ground harmless like little cristals.


Although my strengh lacks again, and i still won't get up that easily, your arms embrace me, and make me feel the warmth that nothing else can bring to my body. I feel my blood flowing more rapidly, is it magic? Guess it's just a glipse of what you can do.

Promisse you'll show everything you can do for each and every single day i can go by your side making you happy. Will you?


My legs don't feel so numb as they used to, and so my body doesn't feel as tense as it was... and it was a long time being tense, you know it better than anyone don't you? You mixed water with some oil, then your hands did the rest and it was the best two hours of my life i had ever experienced inside a bathtub.


Then i started walking, confident, keeping something precious in my finger at all times, at first you didn't think that step would be that much useful, until you tried it on, and never took it far from your sight. You understood what that year was to both of us, a lot happened and every little thing we could get a hold to, we would without a second thought. I see every day that it still shines like the first day i put it on your little and sweet finger. It was the most shinning set i have ever set my eyes into.


So what started by being a sad start and without energy, then it reveals itself as the most powerful thing of them all.



L-O-V-E!



That is but a simple and very special image that i hold dear from you. It's just one, i have many more, and when i feel like converting it into words you'll be the first one to know and to comment as usual.



I'll lift my legs and my wings now, not the place or the time to have them down.

Rise my beloved black wings, protect me from my foes and take to heaven...



(where i always find you at the end of the day)





Aishiteru yo *@

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Se sou responsável por essas coisas todas que tu dizes não sei...sei que te amo, mais que a minha vida, e que és o meu bem mais precioso, quemnão protege o que tem de mais valioso? EU tento proteger-te e fazer-te feliz, tento honrar a maneira como cuidas de mim e tento ser uma boa companheira, namorada, amante, mulher. Só te quero ver feliz e livre das coisas que te fazem mal. Amo-te amowe!