domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

21!



It's 21!
Tastes like heaven and hell together.
Tastes like rain and dirt forever,
Tastes of you being my only one.

Wish you'll be here.
Wish you were near.
Wish for a bug to tell me:
She really wants a hug!

It's not a thing of today or tomorrow
and i'm not talking of yesterday,
the most important thing to remember
is that i love everyday.

I'll whisper:
It's 21 have you heard about it dove?
You'll say: sure i have just so you know
i'm the one that keeps you up above :P

Sorry for not being perfect and beautiful
I'm the one standing here in the blistering cold
Although you might not believe me...
I'll always be here by your side until i'm old.

This poem is for you,
i've put my love into it.
Hope you like it as much as me,
just to say i love you too.

*@

1 comentário:

Diuska disse...

21 Décadas! Tao cheias de coisas boas, tao completas...que venham muitas mais Pinipom!!

21 :D 21!! Parece que te conheço há uma vida...