quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

4 Séculos *@



To me being in love is the most important thing in the world.

The rmain reason for this to be this way, is because the person i have by my side is the most wonderful and talented woman i've ever met.

This is the one that knows me in the best way, and the one that understands how i feel in any situation. I know that to find such a person to match me like this, it's probably cause it's a fallen angel sent to make fall eternally in love for her.

And so she did it... we did it, we are doing it and we will continue to do it our way.

To my sweet soul and reason of my every day living... I love you trully maddly and deeply!

*@

1 comentário:

Diuska disse...

4 séculos =D

I love you so much my sweety pinipom! well i cant explain to you how i feel about you...there ir no words to describe. I just can say ILOVE YOU INFINITELY and repeat it all the time.

I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
*@

I LOVE TOU INFINITELY
*@