terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2012

How to draw a pegasus



Why should i be asking on how to draw a pegasus? Well during my early days there were a lot of cartoons that were part of my daily life, that made my imagination thrive and bloom.

One of them was a very old tv series cartoon that showed me in japanese the ability to understand gestures and pictures as difficult as they might be to the extent of getting the picture and the whole story, even if it was like very hard to do so.

This means that for an infant of like 5 years old, there weren't many ways to get there, but one thing for sure was my attitude to understand it to the maximum.



Those moments as a little boy when little things worried me and the beauty of the tiniest thing would make my day.

Who didn't had them?

Sem comentários: