quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Desires desires desires DESIRES!

I think i've got issues!

Well food issues at least. Who would have said that me a regular boy could be getting these kind of troubles.

I don't recall precisely when or how it started, but assuming that being a boy stops any possibility of me being pregnant then something must be happening. My appetite is sky rocketing when it less justifies. For example i had lunch, 1h after i feel hungry and i wonder what i'll eat next!

I feel this quite disturbing specially during a work day when i can be eating when i feel like it and my stomach asks for food and i try to silence it with water. The good thing is that my bladder couldn't be more pure than it is lol.

So i made plans with my sweet soulmate to kill my problem for a couple of hours.

We have a nasty and devilish plan: Fried toasts and chocolate milk!


Is anyone interested? :D

Beloved food here we go!


1 comentário:

Diuska disse...

O mowe tem food issues! Foi um bom lanchinho!